Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Digest Number 680

  • Deborah in NC
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2005
      Laraine,

      http://www.cyndislist.com/jewish.htm
      This is the site I started at when looking for my jewish possible genealogy.
      This has many many links to Jewish databases. One I went to, http://www
      jewishgen.org/jgff/ asked for what name I was researching and then emailed
      me with what their researching had or had not in their databases.

      Hope this helps.

      Deborah in NC

      Message: 2
      Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 08:54:29 +1000 (EST)
      From: laraine Gill <witchoneau@...>
      Subject: RE: Tracing Jewish ancestors

      Hi
      I'm trying to trace my maternalGGF his surname is
      Meekcom and the only reference to that name has been
      of a Jewish holocaust(?sp) survivor, so I am wondering
      if they were Jewish and if so is there a website I can
      go to so I can check.
      Thanks
      Laraine