armstrong

  • hotrod195378237
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11 4:40 AM
      looking for the decendents of david and anna armstrong who arived in
      minesing canada in 1853 from north ireland ther kids olds to the
      youngs thomas,isabella,mary jane, david jr., james, john they where
      still in canada in 1881 but john robert armstrong my grand father
      dieed in 1896 shottly after my dad was born .so you see its time i got
      my pass port out go go to north ireland and canada

      hotrod