Litha Shade(born in Al circa 1885)

  • runningdeer1011@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2005
      Hello lists:I'm trying to find a great grand-aunt Litha Shade.She was
      born in Alabama about 1885 in the northeastern part of the state.I have
      only found her once on the census.That was the 1900 census for Arkansas
      county,Ar.She is living with her father Willam and possibly stepmom
      Missouria,brothers and another missing,elusive sister Pearl Shade.Litha
      supposedly had a daughter Catherine.I would appreciate all leads.
      Robert