Re: New Researcher with Question

  • Vicki
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2 5:54 PM
      I have also had good luck with land records. While looking for land
      records, I found the only written proof of a death date from 1835 on
      one of my line, and all the heirs listed. I think I sat at the
      courthouse with my mouth open in amazement for about 5 minutes when I
      saw all that. :)

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "daviddillard3"