Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Davis siblings listed in Sarah Davis's obituary Bell Co. Texas 1933

  • bob davy
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
      Can anyone tell me about the Hanscombs, one of which
      was in Braceville or Haytown, Illinois in 1890-1910 or
      thereabouts.
      My Grandmother was born there and said her father
      walked away when she was young- beyond that I know
      nothing- not a first name, where from or even if the
      spelling I am using is correct.
      My family won't talk- so I am looking on my own.
      Bob

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs