Davis siblings listed in Sarah Davis's obituary Bell Co. Texas 1933

  • Michelle Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2005
      I'm trying to find the decendants of the Davis siblings born in the
      late 1850's their parents were David and Sarah Wiggins Davis the
      family came to Texas in the 1870 from Tennessee and settled in Bell co
      Texas I have Sarah's obituary from 1933 that names her 6 surviving
      children as Mrs. J.W. Morgan of Broken Bow Oklahoma, Mrs J.S.
      Mussett of Austin Texas, Mrs J. R. Blanchard and Mrs.J .R.Harrison of
      Cedar Creek Bell Co Texas,Mr J.H.Davis of Dallas Texas,Mr J.R. Davis
      of Commerce Texas,
      thank you
    • bob davy
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
        Can anyone tell me about the Hanscombs, one of which
        was in Braceville or Haytown, Illinois in 1890-1910 or
        thereabouts.
        My Grandmother was born there and said her father
        walked away when she was young- beyond that I know
        nothing- not a first name, where from or even if the
        spelling I am using is correct.
        My family won't talk- so I am looking on my own.
        Bob

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • Cassandra
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
          Have you checked the census in that county for 1850?

          I'm trying to find the decendants of the Davis siblings born in the
          late 1850's their parents were David and Sarah Wiggins Davis the
          family came to Texas in the 1870 from Tennessee and settled in Bell co
          Texas I have Sarah's obituary from 1933 that names her 6 surviving
          children as Mrs. J.W. Morgan of Broken Bow Oklahoma, Mrs J.S.
          Mussett of Austin Texas, Mrs J. R. Blanchard and Mrs.J .R.Harrison of
          Cedar Creek Bell Co Texas,Mr J.H.Davis of Dallas Texas,Mr J.R. Davis
          of Commerce Texas,
          thank you

          http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=5647408
          <http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=5647408&siteid=18621718>
          &siteid=18621718

          _____

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          * Visit your group "genealogyresearchclub
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/genealogyresearchclub> " on the web.

          cribe>

          _____