Genealogy Articles for July

  • genealogydude
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2005
      The following articles were published this month at Genealogy Today:

      The Federal Census Online - There are two types of online census
      sites, free and paid. This article will take a look at both types.
      http://www.genealogytoday.com/columns/MYtree/050727.html

      Finding And Using Church Records - Church records are made for
      ecclesiastical reasons, not to provide genealogists with answers to
      their questions. They were, and still are, made to report to church
      authorities the functional success of a church in the community.
      http://www.genealogytoday.com/columns/everyday/050715.html

      Alberta and Saskatchewan Centennials in 2005 - This year, in 2005,
      both provinces of Saskatchewan and Alberta are celebrating their
      joining to Canada on September 1st, 1905.
      http://www.genealogytoday.com/ca/connect/050711.html

      Dot to Dot Research - Methodically we stay on track, but without a
      plan we loose our way and have to back track or start over.
      http://www.genealogytoday.com/columns/ruby/050708.html