Re: Callie Lawson,sister Estelle(?)

  • jbaconsr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2005
      Garland's relationship appears to be nephew. And Ancestry has
      Anderson's last name as Sanders. Did you happen to notice that there
      was another Cellie and Callie down the page a bit further? Johnson was
      the last name. The daughter Callie appears to be Cattie.The L's appear
      crossed.They are listed as Black instead of Mulatto,though.May be no
      relation.

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, runningdeer1011@w...
      wrote:
      > Hello lists:I'm trying to find a great great aunt Callie Shade nee
      > Lawson and one of her sisters Estelle.I find Callie on 14 census
      (1920)
      > Lincoln county,Arkansas in the township of Bartholomew.I believe
      Callie