extended branches

  • tfw4321
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2005
      for the question of only doing direct lines. i have everyone and more.
      from my gg grandfather down except one of his childrens line. but as
      you go back and hit a brickwall, take a side step. work on a sibling
      and see if you can pass the wall. it is so interesting. in colonial
      conneticut, seeing how famlies merged is interesting. but back to the
      point. geneology is also all the cousins. on a straight line back a
      few generations the sister of an ancestor was the 3rd wife of captain
      kidd. you never know what you'll find. tw