Re: general question

  • Suzanne
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 24 5:26 PM
      Dear Heather

      Thank you for sharing your info so much. Most of the Livingstones
      from what I've been seening are related somehow, even though distant
      at times as most are originally from Argyleshire Scotland. There
      should to be a family castle about 60miles north of Edinburgh I've
      been told

      I'm wondering if Dougland is maybe my great grandfather's brother.
      (paternal side of my family)

      Here is a link for more info on the Livingstone side
      www.livingstoneclan.com

      Thanks, Suzanne

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "omadarlin_2000"