Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Digest Number 665

  • Hummie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2005
      I have enought lines to research without doing ones that are not related to me directly! LOL! More power to you if you have the time to do that for them.

      I, of course, do my parents and my husband's parents (as that's for my children). Then I've done each of my grandparent's lines and sometimes then follow my grandparent's lines (male or female). But in know way do I have any desire to research my brother's spouse's line!

      genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. general question
      From: "Suzanne"

      Message: 1
      Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 18:34:51 -0000
      From: "Suzanne"
      Subject: general question

      Hi All. I'm a new member to this board and thought I would ask a
      quick question. Are most members researching just their parents
      generations and back or are you researching your parents, their
      spouses and back down each siblings line and their children to
      present

      Hopefully that made sense. I have most info for all my cousins and
      how they branch off our family tree and my dad's siblings. What I
      wondering about is for example my great aunts spouse and his part of
      the tree. I was actually able to find what I believe is part of
      that tree

      I'm actually having more luck finding the extended portions of the
      family rather than my direct family roots. My sister is a LDS
      member and started this process, so I'm helping her.

      My family name is Livingstone (Scottish). So far the farthest I've
      gotten is to my great-grandfather. We know he was born in Canada
      and his parents are from Scotland, possibly outside Edinburgh. My
      mom's family name is Radish and I can go back to great grandfather
      as well who was born in Kiev we believe, but the family name maybe
      have been different

      Thanks, Suzanne

      Share Christian forwards:

      Get hooked on digital scrapbooking: