Re: [Genealogy Research Club] McCue

  • John P McCue
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 10, 2005
      Would anyone have more information on:

      John McCue and Mary Shaunessey parents of
      James McCue, b. 01 Sept. 1876 Manhatten, New York, New York
      Marriage 1 Augusta* WASHBURN b: 6 APR 1871
      Children
      Florence Mae* MCCUE b: 10 MAY 1899 in prob. New York City, NY
      Francis Raymond MCCUE b: 18 MAY 1902
      Madaline MCCUE
      Mary\Mazey MCCUE
      Anna MCCUE

      To the people that did the first look up for me, thank you.

      On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 09:23:09 -0700 (PDT) Tammy Jernigan
      <apanther_stalks@...> writes:
      Hi,
      I am Tammy and I did a look up for you.

      Name: Fred* MCCUE
      Sex: M
      Event: Fact #1 abandoned wife and 4 children/ went to Chicago
      Note: From: http://www.vaxxine.com/genrace/mchugh/immf.htm

      McHugh Immigration
      from
      Filby's Passenger and Immigration List's

      First Name Age Place of Arrival Year of Arrival Source Code
      Francis 31 Saint John, N.B. 1833 6637.17 pg.295
      Francis 2 Saint John, N.B. 1850 5704.8 pg.61
      Francis 23 New York 1854 6200 pg.55
      Francis 25 Quebec 1864 5704.8 pg.160
      George N.A. Philadelphia, PA 1813 9302 pg.348
      - -------------------
      1874 Utica, New York City Directory
      pg 228
      McCue John, laborer, r 83 Park ave
      McCue John, meat maket 25 Park ave, r same
      - ---------
      John McCue and Mary Shaunessey parents of
      James McCue, b. 01 Sept. 1876 Manhatten, New York, New York
      Marriage 1 Augusta* WASHBURN b: 6 APR 1871
      Children
      Florence Mae* MCCUE b: 10 MAY 1899 in prob. New York City, NY
      Francis Raymond MCCUE b: 18 MAY 1902
      Madaline MCCUE
      Mary\Mazey MCCUE
      Anna MCCUE

      Name: Florence Mae* MCCUE
      Sex: F
      Birth: 10 MAY 1899 in prob. New York City, NY
      Death: 24 MAY 1959 in Colechester,CT
      Event: Fact #3 buried Jorden Cem. Waterford, CN
      Event: Fact #2 5'tall; brown hair; blue eyes; obese at 220 lbs.
      Social Security Number: 100-14-7939
      Event: Fact #1 first husband unknown, even to daughters Mary and Anna
      Marriage 1 Howard Irving* FISHER b: 5 SEP 1895 in Pawcatuck, CT
      Children
      Gertrude Lucy* FISHER b: 6 SEP 1923 in New York City, NY

      Marriage 2 Chris Jr. PEPPLER
      Children
      Mary Jane (Peppler) FISHER b: 18 JUL 1917
      Anna Mae (Peppler) FISHER b: 22 DEC 1918

      Name: Francis Raymond MCCUE
      Sex: M
      Birth: 18 MAY 1902
      Death: JAN 1983 in Queens, New York
      Event: Fact #1 Called " Frank"
      Marriage 1 Anna SUMNER b: NOV 1906
      Children
      Living MCCUE
      Howard MCCUE
      Living MCCUE
      William "BQ" MCCUE

      If I can help you any more just let me know

      apanther_stalks@...

      Free Genealogist Tammy Jernigan
      var pageName="AWT Individual View";var pageName="AWT Individual View";var
      pageName="AWT Individual View";

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • John P McCue
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 12, 2005
        On Sun, 10 July 2005 14:10:20 -0400 John P McCue <iamfamous@...>
        writes:
        Would anyone have more information on:

        John McCue and Mary Shaunessey parents of
        James McCue, b. 01 Sept. 1876 Manhattan, New York, New York

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 9, 2005
              Because I was looking around for more information on the following and
              could not find anything:

              John McCue and Mary Shaunessey parents of
              James McCue, b. 01 Sept. 1876 Manhatten, New York, New York
              Marriage 1 Augusta* WASHBURN b: 6 APR 1871
              Children
              Florence Mae* MCCUE b: 10 MAY 1899 in prob. New York City, NY
              Francis Raymond MCCUE b: 18 MAY 1902
              Madaline MCCUE
              Mary\Mazey MCCUE
              Anna MCCUE

              John McCue

              On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 19:58:25 -0700 (PDT) Tammy Jernigan
              <apanther_stalks@...> writes:
              Hi,
              I found this info on Ancestry.com. I hope it helped.

              TAMMY JERNIGAN