[Genealogy Research Club] Re: New Member

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 93 , Jul 9, 2005
      I do not have those people in my line but that doesn't mean they
      aren't! I don't have much besides Wellington and his children, Claude
      and Ida. Lisa

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, valerie hockey
      <living22@y...> wrote:
      > Do you have a john smith married to a mary trumbler

    • lenardb44
      Message 93 of 93 , Apr 15, 2014

        This article might be helpful
        Lenard

        In a message dated 4/15/2014 2:28:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lwspeggy344@... writes:
        the money & really want to know.
        Did you get connected with anyone who turned out to be related from