Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: [African American Genealogy] Help with 1870 census

  • Tammy Jernigan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2005
      Hi,
      I am Tammy and I did a look for you. If you need anything else, just let me know.
      Name: Oscar MURRAYAge: 12Estimated birth year: <1868>Birthplace: GeorgiaOccupation: At SchoolRelationship to head-of-household: SonHome in 1880: Dalton, Whitfield, GeorgiaMarital status: SingleRace: WhiteGender: MaleFather's name: W. S. MURRAYFather's birthplace: GAMother's name: Eugenia MURRAYMother's birthplace: GA

      TAMMY JERNIGAN