Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: looking for John Robert Eldridge b. 1849

  • Geri Lynn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2005
      no, this doesn't sound like my John and Lou Eldridge. My John and Lou had all girls, no sons. Thank you very much for looking.

      jbaconsr <jbaconsr@...> wrote:1880 TN Overton Co lists a John Eldridge as follows:
      John Eldridge age 36 born TN father born TN mother born TN
      Francis age 34 TN TN TN
      Mary age 15 TN TN TN
      William age 14
      Horace age 14
      Frank age 13
      John D age 6/12
      Does this sound like the right family to persue?Also, do you have
      access to all the census',and have you found your family in all of them?

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "geri93907"
      <geri93907@y...> wrote:
      > I'm looking for information re: John Robert Eldridge, b. 1849, born I
      > think in Virginia depending on the source. He also lived in
      Tennessee,