Roberta (Bobbi) Sue Barton (nee Allred)

  • sleepygal1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2005
      I am looking for a Roberta (Bobbi) Sue Barton, who may now or has
      lived in the Sacramento, California area. I have heard that she may
      have also lived in or around Marysville, Shasta, or Yuba County. Her
      bd is May 7, 1938. She had 3 sons, James Edward (9/12/64), who died in
      Yuba county, April 20, 1995; David Lee (8/26/65), and Sean Patrick
      (8/15/67). Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.