trying to find info on my great Aunts and Uncles

  • rclincoln
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      I am trying to find info on my great Aunts and Uncles
      1) Aunt Ina (Younkin) and Edward Brown they were married in the
      Connellsville Pa area and lived in the Mckees Rocks PA area in the
      1920's, I have no further info.
      2)Aunt Daisy Younkin and Milton Bungard they also came from the
      Connellsville area. I am told but not confirmed that they lived in
      Alexandria Va, but according to some obits I have they were living in
      Monarch PA in the 1920's. otherwise this is all I have
      3) Uncle James Younkin I found him on the 1910 census in Connellsville
      PA, however sometime after that he had gotten married to Edna ( almost
      everyone I talked to said her name was Alma) according to the 1920
      census in Grundy Mo. He passed away on feb 24, 1926 in the Chicago
      area and his body returned to Trenton MO area for burial.

      I am at a loss as to trying to find out about any of their children
      and/or trying to confirm with anyone as to what has been said. Would
      anyone have/know any way to find their lines forward to current date.
      Thanks
      Ralph C