Marie Thomas(Thomason) 1880 Marshall county Alabama

  • runningdeer1011@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2005
      Hello.I'm trying to find an ancestor Marie Thomas or Thomason as listed
      on the 1880 Marshall county Alabama census.She is listed as a 16 year
      old mulatoo living with her parents Arviel and Elizabeth Thomason and
      siblings plus a Dude Bartley(?).Marie marries William Shade summer of
      1880.That is where my paper trail ends and brickwall begins.My great
      great grandfather laters marries another lady in Tennessee in 1892.Any
      suggestions are appreciated.I have yet to find Marie's parents or
      siblings anywhere except on the 1880 census.
      thanks,
      Robert