more information

  • melissa r. green
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
      Hi all,
      Its melissa again.
      I have a few more pieces of the puzzle.
      Here is some more information on my parents and my mothers father.
      It may help.

      Grandfather:
      grady night born june 1920
      married willymay walker in march 1944.
      Willymay was born in 1925.
      This was his second marriage.
      The first wife was murdered.
      I don't know her name or how she was murdered.
      Grady and willymay had ten children.
      Beginning in 1944 and ending in 1965
      Their second daughter betty was born on april 4 1946.
      Betty married Clenton Green on feb. 6 1965.
      Betty and clenton had three children.
      Betty and clenton divorced in iether late 1971 or early 1972.
      Grady died in August 1991.
      Clenton was born in december 1945.
      All of my family is from both houston and henry county alabama.
      From the areas of dothan and hedland alabama which are located in both henry and houston county.
      Hope that these pieces will help.
      Appreciate your help on this again.
      Always,
      Best,
      Melissa R. Green
      Liberty without learning is always in peril; learning without liberty is always in vain.
      -- John F. Kennedy