Re: [Genealogy Research Club] ables

  • Tammy Jernigan
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 23 9:25 AM
      Hi Porkchop,
      I am Tammy, and this is what I found for you at Ancestry.com.

      1870 CENSUS

      Ezeakel AblesNot Stated, Gordon, GAabt 1833 South Carolina White Male John T AblesNot Stated, Gordon, GAabt 1869 Georgia White Male Martha A AblesNot Stated, Gordon, GAabt 1860 Georgia White Female Sarah AblesNot Stated, Gordon, GAabt 1834 Georgia White Female Sarah E AblesNot Stated, Gordon, GAabt 1867 Georgia White Female Simon A AblesNot Stated, Gordon, GAabt 1858 Georgia White Male Susan S AblesNot Stated, Gordon, GAabt 1863 Georgia White Female

      1910 CENSUS

      Name: John T AblesAge in 1910: 40 Estimated birth year: abt 1870 Birthplace: Georgia Home in 1910: Oostanaula, Gordon, Georgia Race: White Gender: Male Series: T624 Roll: 188 Part: 1 Page: 209B
      1910

      ===================================

      Name: John T AblesAge: AgeWith12ths('50',true);50 years Estimated birth year: abt 1870 Birthplace: Georgia Race: White Home in 1920: Precinct 3, Wilson, TexasHome owned: View ImageSex: View ImageMarital status: View ImageYear of immigration: View ImageAble to read & write: View ImageRoll: T625_1859 Page: 13A ED: 199 Image: 717

      Name: John T AblesDeath Date: 06 Jul 1987 County of Death: Stephens Gender: M Race: W Age: 92 years County of Residence: Stephens Certificate: 024195 Date Filed: 07 Jul 1987

      I hope this info helps.

      TAMMY JERNIGAN

    • hotrod195378237
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 30 8:42 AM
        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Tammy Jernigan
        <apanther_stalks@y...> wrote:
        > Hi Porkchop,
        > I am Tammy, and this is what I found for you at Ancestry.com.
        >
        > 1870 CENSUS hay thanks can use all the help i can get
        >
        > Ezeakel AblesNot Stated, Gordon, GAabt 1833 South Carolina White
        Male John T AblesNot Stated, Gordon, GAabt 1869 Georgia White Male
        Martha A AblesNot Stated, Gordon, GAabt 1860 Georgia White Female
        Sarah AblesNot Stated, Gordon, GAabt 1834 Georgia White Female Sarah
        E AblesNot Stated, Gordon, GAabt 1867 Georgia White Female Simon A
        AblesNot Stated, Gordon, GAabt 1858 Georgia White Male Susan S
        AblesNot Stated, Gordon, GAabt 1863 Georgia White Female

        > 1910 CENSUS
        >
        > Name: John T AblesAge in 1910: 40 Estimated birth year: abt
        1870 Birthplace: Georgia Home in 1910: Oostanaula, Gordon,
        Georgia Race: White Gender: Male Series: T624 Roll: 188 Part:
        1 Page: 209B

        1910

        > ===================================
        >
        > Name: John T AblesAge: AgeWith12ths('50',true);50 years
        Estimated birth year: abt 1870 Birthplace: Georgia Race: White
        Home in 1920: Precinct 3, Wilson, TexasHome owned: View ImageSex:
        View ImageMarital status: View ImageYear of immigration: View
        ImageAble to read & write: View ImageRoll: T625_1859 Page: 13A
        ED: 199 Image: 717

        > Name: John T AblesDeath Date: 06 Jul 1987 County of Death:
        Stephens Gender: M Race: W Age: 92 years County of Residence:
        Stephens Certificate: 024195 Date Filed: 07 Jul 1987

        > I hope this info helps.

        > TAMMY JERNIGAN

      • hotrod195378237
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 2, 2005