Obituary Central update

  • cribbswh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2005
      Hi all,
      This is to let you know that Obituary Central and Obituary Links Page
      are having a "makeover". You may have already noticed that the
      Obituary Links Page has changed a little in appearance to make the
      screen more easy to the eyes.

      During this change, each of the state pages are being audited and
      updated with corrections and additions of obituary resources. So far
      HUNDREDS of new links have been added and many have been updated!

      Please tell your friends and email lists about my sites.
      Together, we can build a wonderful resource that will become the
      headquarters for obituary research!

      http://www.obitlinkspage.com
      http://www.obitcentral.com
      http://www.genealogybuff.com