2 Books I have, Speedwell, Claiborne Co., TN

  • Michael Marsee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2005
      Hi Everyone,

      I wanted to let you all know that I have 2 books, Old Speedwell
      Families (Revised & Updated) by Lawrence Edwards & Joe Edwards Davis
      and Speedwell (Through 200 Years) by Bonnie M. Page, that I would be
      happy to do lookups for you. These books have a lot of info for
      Speedwell, Claiborne County, Tennessee and surrounding counties.

      Thought I would let you know,
      Mike