John Johnson Family

  • cherie9s
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      Thank you so much for your help I have some information but still
      stuck . There childern were j.h.johnson,william johnson maude johnson
      worth w. johnson, maggie johnson, joshelph m. johnson emma johnson her
      twin emery johnson the twins were borned in indian terroity. i am
      trying to see if we have any indian back ground. lida boylan was
      supposed to be indian but dont known how to find out. but again thank
      you so much and GOD BLESS YOU