Frank Everads in the Netherlands to honor WWII veterans.

  • Tina Stedman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      WWII Memorial Site

      Megan's article "Memorial Day Is Everyday" brought to mind a website
      operated by a young man named Frank Everads in the Netherlands to
      honor WWII veterans. I came in contact with Frank through a WWII
      chat room that my cousin runs on AOL, WWII Vets and Friends. Frank
      was looking for the stories of WWII veterans to include on his
      website to honor them and to keep their memory alive. I sent in my
      dad's story as well as some of my cousins that served during WWII to
      be included on the site, and most of the veterans that participate
      in the chat room have sent in theirs as well.

      I would encourage any veteran, or veteran's family member that has
      their story, to send them to Frank to include on his site in honor
      of a fast disappearing generation of brave men.

      Frank C. Everards' website is at www.normandy1944.info.

      Thanks to Rusty for today's Quick Tip! If you have a tip you would
      like to share with researchers, you can send it to
      ADNeditor@....

      Quick Tips may be reprinted, with credit to the submitter, in other
      Ancestry publications, so if you do not want your tip included in a
      publication other than the Ancestry Daily News and Ancestry Weekly
      Digest, please state so clearly in your message.