Re: [Genealogy Research Club] New Member

  • Sally
    Message 1 of 93 , May 31, 2005
      I have two different Williams' lines One is stonewalled at Nancy WILLIAMS wife of Jesse ASHBY (1738-1823) and the other at Elijah WILLIAMS (1768 MD - 1835 KY) husband of Harriet DAVIS (1777 - 1857 KY)

      I've been checking my MiniBinder to make sure all the direct lines are in there to take tomorrow. Never been to a NGS conference but have high hopes. Used to be an NGS member but finances forced me to cut back. If anyone is interested, I'll be happy to pass along what goes on.

      Sally

      Hi, welcome, One of my lines is Williams. There are so
      many Williams and it seems they all loved the names,
      James and Henry. Lois

    • lenardb44
      Message 93 of 93 , Apr 15 12:26 PM

        This article might be helpful
        Lenard

        In a message dated 4/15/2014 2:28:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lwspeggy344@... writes:
        the money & really want to know.
        Did you get connected with anyone who turned out to be related from