Re: new to group hi to all

  • jbaconsr
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2005
      I found a John E. Johnson married a Lidia Catherine Boylan in Lucas
      Co. IA on 3/5/1871
      An 1870 search resulted in the following:
      1870 IA Lucas Co, Chariton
      James Johnson age 55 born Maryland
      Phebe age 56 PA
      John age 21 OH
      William age 30 OH
      Alice age 17 OH
      Eliza age 2 IA
      baby age 1/12 IA
      Lida Boylan age 14 or 19 OH

      1880 KS Cowley Co.Richland
      John M. Johnson age 31 Ind MD MD
      L C age 23 OH OH OH
      Wm age 5 IA Ind OH
      Mirtle age 3 KS Ind OH

      same town
      Wm Johnson age 40 OH MD -
      A A 27 OH ? OH
      Eliza J age 12 IA OH OH
      George B. age 10
      Carrie A age 8
      Chas age 4
      John H age 1

      same town
      J M Johnson age 65 MD MD MD
      Pheobe age 68 PA NJ NJ

      Couldn't find much else, especially a large family, but I'll keep
      looking when time permits. Good luck.

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "cherie9s"
      <cherie9s@y...> wrote:
      > looking for Johnson family JOHN M JOHNSON, WIFE LIDA C. BOYLIN
      JOHNSON