Re: [Genealogy Research Club] preserving letters

  • Adrienne Heuer
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2005
      Traci, that is very good advice. Never, never put anything on any old
      papers or documents that you want to save. If there are any tears in
      papers, never use scotch tape to repair them. I learned this the hard
      way and damaged some documents from the 1700's. You can write to the
      National Archives (or email) and they will give you instructions on
      preserving old papers.

      Adrienne,
      also in Texas