mauss family

  • Andrea
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2005
      This is so neat, I was researching on ancestry.com and found a family tree that someone had uploaded. So I emailed them and asked how they were related to my family. Well we have ancestors in common out of France and he works for the French National Archives and will help me get and verify information on our family. He is related about 9 generations back where as I am a direct descendant.

      ANDREA