Re: [Genealogy Research Club] need help!

  • Tammy Jernigan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2005
      Hi,
      Do you know their husbands names or childrens names?

      TAMMY JERNIGAN

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
    • Vivian Sternenberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2005
        Have you tried people search at Yahoo.com? I typed in both names. There is an Anna M. Senti that is listed as living in N.Y. Not sure if it is your Anna though. I didn't get a current response to the other name.