Need help from Kentucky Fox's

  • barbara erickson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2005
      This is a puzzle I have not been able to solve. If anyone from Kentucky can help I would be very greatful. This is the only information I have on my great-grandmother.

      Martha " Tude" Fox b. 1843 Dunnville, Casey Co, Ky d. 1923 McKinney, Lincoln Co, Ky
      Dress caught on fire from fireplace, burned to death. First report was that her husband ran off with another woman, deserted family. I then found that his name was John M Sandifer. Martha and John married 9 Oct 1859, Casey Co. I also found that he married Rebecca J Morgan, 1 Dec 1868 Casey Co. I have looked for over a year in ALL census years and didn't find any of them. I have no information on John to go on.

      Thank you for your time, Barb