surname Bird

  • Angelique
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2005
      Hi, is anyone else here with the
      name Bird? I live in Southern Illinois
      and it is a very uncommon name here.
      I know that Birds came from England but
      I don't even know how to trace that far
      back. If anyone else has anything on the
      Bird name would you please email it
      to me? Thanks, Angelique lique68@...

      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdonnaQ2dosci
    • capnkirk_93591
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2005
        Hi I have a friend from high school whose maiden name is Bird. By any
        chance did your Bird ancestors live in the vicinity of Nauvoo?

        Kirk, capnkirk_93591@...
        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Angelique"