Need help finding Peters family

  • barbara erickson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2005
      I need help finding my g-grandparents. This is the only information I have. I have spent years trying, but I find nothing.

      John Westly ( Wesly ? ) Peters b.April 1873 Indiana d. ?

      Mary Jane Celeste Folsom-Peters b. 1 Oct 1875 Corpus Christi, Tx d. Patton State Hospital, San Bernadino, Ca

      Any information would be great, Barb