RE: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Need some help again

  • Jacksons
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16, 2005
      Thank you, this Herman must be my great-uncle, son of Herman Heinrich, and
      this is my great-grandmother. My mother tells me that my great grandfather
      Herman Heinrich died in 1921, and so was wondering if that is when
      great-grandmother Elizabeth moved to Morrill, NE area. Now my mother tells
      me they may have been in the Torrington, WY area. I don't know. Will keep
      looking and ask again if I need help. Thank you again for your searching.

      Deborah Jackson
      Fayetteville, North Carolina

      From: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: 03/11/05 14:05:32
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com

      Deborah:
      When were Henry and Elizabeth Dobrinski born and where and where did
      you find them in the previous census? Such information is critical
      to give if you would like some help
      Clark

      Deborah writes:
      > the Dobrinski family. He (Herman Heinrich) immigrated from Russia
      through
      > Hamburg, Germany to MI. in 1887. In 1904 he married my great
      grandmother
      > Elizabeth Simon in Bridgeport, NE. I am trying to find where they
      lived in
      > the 1920's when my grandfather died (1921) and 1930's. My Great
      Grandmother
      > raised at least 6 children on her own, but my mother does not know
      where
      > along. Can anyone help,
      > Thank you
      >
      > Deborah Jackson
      > Fayetteville, NC

      http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=5647408
      <http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=5647408&siteid=18621718>
      &siteid=18621718

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=5647408
      <http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=5647408&siteid=18621718>
      &siteid=18621718

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129u6nkka/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=gr
      oups/S=1705690932:HM/EXP=1110722450/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http:/www.n
      etflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075> click here

      :HM/A=2593423/rand=419942335>

      _____

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      e>