Joslin/Strange family

  • Traci Mills
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2005
      Sharon,

      I have an uncle, Lee Roy Roberts that married Odeal Strange. They were both from Colquitt Co. GA. I can get more info from my mom, if this is in line with your research.

      Traci in Texas

    • sharon joslin(nee strange)
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2005
        hi
        thanks tracy all research is a plus. although as far as i know all my
        relatives didnt cross the water. mostly ive found they come from
        london/essex uk.
        you never know though, it might be the missing link i need
        sharon