Re: Help Census

  • Stephanie Kelly
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2005
      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "angela"
      <angelacahir@y...> wrote:

      I think that I found him in the 1871 and 1881 census. Have you
      already checked them? If so what area's did you search.
      Unfortunally, without more information on Henry I can't confirm that
      this his him. Do you know if Henry had a younger brother named
      William B. Gisborne? If you could email me any information that you
      have on him I may be able to find the information. If you are
      interested I am willing to do research on him and his father for
      around $9.00 (US). I am pretty sure that the information that I have
      is him. Email me what you can or if you are interested in getting
      the documents and research. Also, I am going to try to see what
      information there is in Weston for them.