Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Need some help again

  • Jacksons
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 11, 2005
      Henry (1887) and Elizabeth Dobrinski (12/17/1886)

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 12, 2005
        Thank you will check with my mom to see if any of this sounds familiar.

        Deborah Jackson

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 16, 2005
          Deborah:

          I agree with the earlier answer from jbaconsr [jbaconsr@...] that
          probably found your Dobrinski family in the 1920 census in Camp Clark,
          Morrill County, Nebraska. (actually the spelling in the census looks to me
          like Doborinski, notice the extra O, that could be a mistake of the census
          taker). That is the one entry identified by ancestry.com census search that
          seems to fit your family based on the names and dates of birth you gave.
          The wife Elizabeth and the son Herman also show in the SDDI (Social Security
          Death Index) as dieing in Morrill, Nebraska. So it would seem logical that
          they stayed in Nebraska. A general ancestry.com search for a Dobrinski in
          1930 doesn't seem to show a logical match. And a page by page search of the
          1930 census for the two enumeration districts for Camp Clark township in
          Morrill County, where they lived in 1920 does not show a Dobrinski that I
          could find. It is possible they were missed by the census taker or that
          they moved into another township or even county or state.

          Sorry I couldn't locate them in the 1930 census.

          The SSDI shows Elizabeth Dobrinski, b. 17 Dec 1886, d. Oct 1970 with a last
          residence of 69336 Bridgeport, Morrill, Nebraska

          And a Herman Dobrinski b. 7 Sept 1915, d. Nov 1984 with a last residence of
          69336 Bridgeport, Morrill, Nebraska also.

          Clark Pederson

          Klamath Falls Oregon

          _____

          Deborah writes:
          > the Dobrinski family. He (Herman Heinrich) immigrated from Russia
          through
          > Hamburg, Germany to MI. in 1887. In 1904 he married my great
          grandmother
          > Elizabeth Simon in Bridgeport, NE. I am trying to find where they
          lived in
          > the 1920's when my grandfather died (1921) and 1930's. My Great
          Grandmother
          > raised at least 6 children on her own, but my mother does not know
          where
          > along. Can anyone help,
          > Thank you
          >
          > Deborah Jackson
          > Fayetteville, NC

          http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=5647408
          <http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=5647408&siteid=18621718>
          &siteid=18621718

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          To visit your group on the web, go to:

          http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=5647408
          <http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=5647408&siteid=18621718>
          &siteid=18621718

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129u6nkka/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=gr
          oups/S=1705690932:HM/EXP=1110722450/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http:/www.n
          etflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075> click here

          :HM/A=2593423/rand=419942335>

          _____

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          e>

        • Jacksons
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 16, 2005
            Thank you, this Herman must be my great-uncle, son of Herman Heinrich, and
            this is my great-grandmother. My mother tells me that my great grandfather
            Herman Heinrich died in 1921, and so was wondering if that is when
            great-grandmother Elizabeth moved to Morrill, NE area. Now my mother tells
            me they may have been in the Torrington, WY area. I don't know. Will keep
            looking and ask again if I need help. Thank you again for your searching.

            Deborah Jackson
            Fayetteville, North Carolina