Genealogy

  • DONALD FARMER JR.
    Message 1 of 33 , Mar 11, 2005
      Thank you for allowing me to join this group. I am researching the following surnames, Sheen, Lord, Stephens/Stevens, and Douglas. I am willing to share any info I have that may help someone else. Again Thank you.

      Beth

      Message 33 of 33 , Apr 20, 2009
        Mine came from Indiana and Minn.

        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTIk3kR87pYtxKBdtPJJ0HlHfez