Re: Need some help again

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2005
      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Jacksons"
      <rkmmjackson@e...> wrote:
      > Is there any site besides ancestery.com and genealogy.com or any pay
      site
      > where a person can access the 1930 census. I have gone to the
      states but
      > those records have not been transcribed yet. Familysearch.com or
      any of the
      > LDS sites have the information I am looking for. I have tracked my
      > descendants from where they came into the U.S. to the 1930's and
      1940's. I
      > have spoken with living relatives but they cannot give me the
      information on
      > the Dobrinski family. He (Herman Heinrich) immigrated from Russia
      through
      > Hamburg, Germany to MI. in 1887. In 1904 he married my great
      grandmother
      > Elizabeth Simon in Bridgeport, NE. I am trying to find where they
      lived in
      > the 1920's when my grandfather died (1921) and 1930's. My Great
      Grandmother
      > raised at least 6 children on her own, but my mother does not know
      where,
      > and all the relations on that side have died without passing the
      information
      > along. Can anyone help, on the census' because I have more lookups I am
      > doing in that same time period. I just can't pay the "user" fee of the
      > above databases.
      >
      > Thank you
      >
      > Deborah Jackson
      > Fayetteville, NC

      Hello Deborah,
      There is a Henry Dobrinski With wife Elizabeth ,and children one named
      Herman H. living in:
      1920,NEBRASKA,MORRILL, CAMP CLARKE
      Series: T625 Roll: 998 Page: 53

      Hope this helps
    • jbaconsr
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11, 2005
        I think this may be the right family.
        1920 Camp Clark Morrill NB
        Henry Dobrinski age 42 NB Ger Ger
        Elizabeth S age 33 Russia Rus Rus
        Emma L R age 8 NB NB Rus
        Frederick W age 11 NB NB Rus
        Anna M age 6 NB NB Rus
        Herman H age 4 3/12 NB NB Rus
        Amel E A age 2 5/12
        1910 Custer Algernon NB
        August Dobrinski age 73 M1 52 yrs Ger Ger Ger
        Caroline age 68 M1 52 8 children 2 surviving Ger Ger Ger

        1900 Hall Lake twp NB
        A dobrinski 9/1836 age 63 M 40 Ger Ger Ger
        ? 10/1841 age 58 M 40 Ger Ger Ger
        H 5/1877 age 23 NB Ger Ger

        I haven't had any luck finding any of them in 1930 yet. I'll look
        when I get more time.