Re: Need some help again

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10 12:33 PM
      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Jacksons"
      <rkmmjackson@e...> wrote:
      > Is there any site besides ancestery.com and genealogy.com or any pay
      site
      > where a person can access the 1930 census. I have gone to the
      states but
      > those records have not been transcribed yet. Familysearch.com or
      any of the
      > LDS sites have the information I am looking for. I have tracked my
      > descendants from where they came into the U.S. to the 1930's and
      1940's. I
      > have spoken with living relatives but they cannot give me the
      information on
      > the Dobrinski family. He (Herman Heinrich) immigrated from Russia
      through
      > Hamburg, Germany to MI. in 1887. In 1904 he married my great
      grandmother
      > Elizabeth Simon in Bridgeport, NE. I am trying to find where they
      lived in
      > the 1920's when my grandfather died (1921) and 1930's. My Great
      Grandmother
      > raised at least 6 children on her own, but my mother does not know
      where,
      > and all the relations on that side have died without passing the
      information
      > along. Can anyone help, on the census' because I have more lookups I am
      > doing in that same time period. I just can't pay the "user" fee of the
      > above databases.
      >
      > Thank you
      >
      > Deborah Jackson
      > Fayetteville, NC

      Hello Deborah,
      There is a Henry Dobrinski With wife Elizabeth ,and children one named
      Herman H. living in:
      1920,NEBRASKA,MORRILL, CAMP CLARKE
      Series: T625 Roll: 998 Page: 53

      Hope this helps
    • pedworld235
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11 6:27 AM
        Deborah:
        When were Henry and Elizabeth Dobrinski born and where and where did
        you find them in the previous census? Such information is critical
        to give if you would like some help
        Clark

        Deborah writes:
        > the Dobrinski family. He (Herman Heinrich) immigrated from Russia
        through
        > Hamburg, Germany to MI. in 1887. In 1904 he married my great
        grandmother
        > Elizabeth Simon in Bridgeport, NE. I am trying to find where they
        lived in
        > the 1920's when my grandfather died (1921) and 1930's. My Great
        Grandmother
        > raised at least 6 children on her own, but my mother does not know
        where
        > along. Can anyone help,
        > Thank you
        >
        > Deborah Jackson
        > Fayetteville, NC

      • jbaconsr
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 11 4:38 PM
          I think this may be the right family.
          1920 Camp Clark Morrill NB
          Henry Dobrinski age 42 NB Ger Ger
          Elizabeth S age 33 Russia Rus Rus
          Emma L R age 8 NB NB Rus
          Frederick W age 11 NB NB Rus
          Anna M age 6 NB NB Rus
          Herman H age 4 3/12 NB NB Rus
          Amel E A age 2 5/12
          1910 Custer Algernon NB
          August Dobrinski age 73 M1 52 yrs Ger Ger Ger
          Caroline age 68 M1 52 8 children 2 surviving Ger Ger Ger

          1900 Hall Lake twp NB
          A dobrinski 9/1836 age 63 M 40 Ger Ger Ger
          ? 10/1841 age 58 M 40 Ger Ger Ger
          H 5/1877 age 23 NB Ger Ger

          I haven't had any luck finding any of them in 1930 yet. I'll look
          when I get more time.