Need some help again

  • Jacksons
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2005
      Is there any site besides ancestery.com and genealogy.com or any pay site
      where a person can access the 1930 census. I have gone to the states but
      those records have not been transcribed yet. Familysearch.com or any of the
      LDS sites have the information I am looking for. I have tracked my
      descendants from where they came into the U.S. to the 1930's and 1940's. I
      have spoken with living relatives but they cannot give me the information on
      the Dobrinski family. He (Herman Heinrich) immigrated from Russia through
      Hamburg, Germany to MI. in 1887. In 1904 he married my great grandmother
      Elizabeth Simon in Bridgeport, NE. I am trying to find where they lived in
      the 1920's when my grandfather died (1921) and 1930's. My Great Grandmother
      raised at least 6 children on her own, but my mother does not know where,
      and all the relations on that side have died without passing the information
      along. Can anyone help, on the census' because I have more lookups I am
      doing in that same time period. I just can't pay the "user" fee of the
      above databases.

      Thank you

      Deborah Jackson
      Fayetteville, NC

    • Joe
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2005
        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Jacksons"
        <rkmmjackson@e...> wrote:
        > Is there any site besides ancestery.com and genealogy.com or any pay
        site
        > where a person can access the 1930 census. I have gone to the
        states but
        > those records have not been transcribed yet. Familysearch.com or
        any of the
        > LDS sites have the information I am looking for. I have tracked my
        > descendants from where they came into the U.S. to the 1930's and
        1940's. I
        > have spoken with living relatives but they cannot give me the
        information on
        > the Dobrinski family. He (Herman Heinrich) immigrated from Russia
        through
        > Hamburg, Germany to MI. in 1887. In 1904 he married my great
        grandmother
        > Elizabeth Simon in Bridgeport, NE. I am trying to find where they
        lived in
        > the 1920's when my grandfather died (1921) and 1930's. My Great
        Grandmother
        > raised at least 6 children on her own, but my mother does not know
        where,
        > and all the relations on that side have died without passing the
        information
        > along. Can anyone help, on the census' because I have more lookups I am
        > doing in that same time period. I just can't pay the "user" fee of the
        > above databases.
        >
        > Thank you
        >
        > Deborah Jackson
        > Fayetteville, NC

        Hello Deborah,
        There is a Henry Dobrinski With wife Elizabeth ,and children one named
        Herman H. living in:
        1920,NEBRASKA,MORRILL, CAMP CLARKE
        Series: T625 Roll: 998 Page: 53

        Hope this helps
      • pedworld235
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 11, 2005
          Deborah:
          When were Henry and Elizabeth Dobrinski born and where and where did
          you find them in the previous census? Such information is critical
          to give if you would like some help
          Clark

          Deborah writes:
          > the Dobrinski family. He (Herman Heinrich) immigrated from Russia
          through
          > Hamburg, Germany to MI. in 1887. In 1904 he married my great
          grandmother
          > Elizabeth Simon in Bridgeport, NE. I am trying to find where they
          lived in
          > the 1920's when my grandfather died (1921) and 1930's. My Great
          Grandmother
          > raised at least 6 children on her own, but my mother does not know
          where
          > along. Can anyone help,
          > Thank you
          >
          > Deborah Jackson
          > Fayetteville, NC

        • jbaconsr
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 11, 2005
            I think this may be the right family.
            1920 Camp Clark Morrill NB
            Henry Dobrinski age 42 NB Ger Ger
            Elizabeth S age 33 Russia Rus Rus
            Emma L R age 8 NB NB Rus
            Frederick W age 11 NB NB Rus
            Anna M age 6 NB NB Rus
            Herman H age 4 3/12 NB NB Rus
            Amel E A age 2 5/12
            1910 Custer Algernon NB
            August Dobrinski age 73 M1 52 yrs Ger Ger Ger
            Caroline age 68 M1 52 8 children 2 surviving Ger Ger Ger

            1900 Hall Lake twp NB
            A dobrinski 9/1836 age 63 M 40 Ger Ger Ger
            ? 10/1841 age 58 M 40 Ger Ger Ger
            H 5/1877 age 23 NB Ger Ger

            I haven't had any luck finding any of them in 1930 yet. I'll look
            when I get more time.