Ebelings of Germany

  • Bruce Ebeling
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 6:44 AM
      I'm looking for any information on Ebelings from
      Duddenhausen,Germany of the 1800's. Also looking for the following
      names from about the same time and area.
      Conrad Heinrich Rentzel
      George Christian Gerhard Rentzel
      Sophia Margaretha Schlee
      Johann Cord Ebeling
      Gerd Adam Kastens
      Catharina Maria Dorothea Kasten
      All of these individuals belong in my family tree and all lived
      around 1800-1870 in Germany around Duddenhausen. Any information
      that anyone has would be appreciated. I will share any information
      that I have. Thank you,
      Bruce Ebeling