Re: [Genealogy Research Club] New Member

  • Barbara Russell
    Message 1 of 93 , Feb 27, 2005
      Do you have a John W. Jones who married Gabriella (Gay) Michael? She later married Richard Alvin Rhoades 02 Sep 1902 in Mo. John and Gay had one son, Cecil Cumberland (Jack) Jones and two daughters, Cathryn Ann (Kate) Jones and Chloa Tilda (Tillie) Jones.

      Spencer & Claytie Shipley <cjojo@...> wrote:Barbara, I have Jones in my husband line, I believe came into Smith County and then into Davidson in Tennessee and finally into Rutherford. I live in Rutherford County in Tennessee and we have several of those names where are you searching.
      Message 93 of 93 , Apr 15, 2014

        This article might be helpful
        Lenard

        In a message dated 4/15/2014 2:28:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lwspeggy344@... writes:
        the money & really want to know.
        Did you get connected with anyone who turned out to be related from