New England Marriage Records Offer Extended!

  • genealogydude
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24 7:53 AM
      This week we received so many messages of people just learning about
      the free database access that we convinced Ancestry.com to keep all
      seven of the databases open for an additional weekend, straight
      through to February 28th.

      We also received some complaints of people thinking this was a scam
      (or bait/switch). Rest assured this is a legitimate promotion,
      however, if when you visit the Ancestry.com site, you click into
      other areas of their site, you may be prompted to subscribe for
      access. Some people were confused by this as they simply went to
      Ancestry.com expecting the databases to be open. In order to search
      the seven databases for free, you must click into Ancestry.com from
      the page on our site.

      So, if you haven't checked for your surnames among the 4.5 million
      marriage records, you can for a few more days. Here's the link:

      Genealogy Directory
      http://www.gendirectory.com

      Our Anniversary giveaway contest will end tonight at midnight (as
      originally scheduled). So, if you want a chance to be one of the
      four lucky contestants that will win over $200 worth of genealogy
      goodies, visit the link above and signup today.

      - illya

      Illya D'Addezio
      Genealogy Today