Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Laraine (Fox ancestors)

  • Dee
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 23, 2005
      Hi Barb,

      I haven't done any real research on the FOX name (my
      paternal side) but one of my uncles did do a genealogy
      chart about 20 years ago, thank goodness. Here is
      part of it. If any of it sounds familiar to you (or
      anyone else), please let me know and I'll post the
      rest of it.

      JOHN HENRY FOX married ELIZABETH EVANS. They were my
      great grand parents. Their children were:

      WILLIAM HENRY FOX (grandfather)(b. 24 Nov 1874- 16 Jan
      1926) who married MABLE ASHTON (b. 2 Jan 1889- bef
      2000).

      HENRY FOX
      EDWARD FOX
      PETER FOX
      ELIZABETH JANE FOX

      All of the above names (except Mabel Ashton) were born
      in Tenby, Dyfed County,South Wales. Mabel was born in
      Forest City, PA but raised in Dyfed County, South
      Wales.

      William Henry Fox and Mabel Ashton went to Canada in
      1904 and then to the USA in 1912. They settled in PA.
      They had 9 children.

      dee