Roll Call

  • Faye Parker
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 10, 2005
      I have at least 300 surnames am researching in Sumner County TN from 1790-today, or Smith County TN. 1790's-1860 then Sumner County TN.

      "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."
      by Lazarus Long

      fuzzy-brandy-butter-elf *giggle* proud member of the IBSSG

      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 10, 2005
        Thank you, I will check them out. I'm thrilled to even find Sinnamon's
        Sinna

        Hi,

        You might be interested that Rootsweb.com has a mailing list for SINNAMON.

      • Sinnamon
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 10, 2005
          Where do your Sinnamon's come from?

          Rita, we don't have a lot of information on my Great Grandpareents. My Grandfather died at a young age. My father never knew them. Tina found him in IN. I've been told he was Irish. Dad thinks that after Henry died Grandma married a Bunn.

          Sinna

        • Amy Bostick
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 14, 2005
            I am looking for my GGG-Grandfather Jesse Summers who
            was born in TN around early 1800s. Married an
            Elizabeth. Had sons including Greenberry, Lazarus and
            my GG-Grandfather Jesse, Jr.. Any help is
            appreciated.

            Thanks,
            Amy
            --- Faye Parker <fairplay51@...> wrote:

            > I have at least 300 surnames am researching in
            > Sumner County TN from 1790-today, or Smith County
            > TN. 1790's-1860 then Sumner County TN.
            >

            > "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."
            > by Lazarus Long
            >
            > fuzzy-brandy-butter-elf *giggle* proud member of the
            > IBSSG

            > removed]

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • fad582000
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 20, 2005
              Hello Sinnamon

              I don't know if this is in anyway relevant but the suburb in which I
              live is called Sinnamon Park which is in Brisbane Australia. The
              whole area was named after Hercules Sinnamon who emigrated from
              Ireland in the late 1800s. The park directly across from us is
              called Portadown park and his descendants still live in the area.
              He left much of the land that he owned to charaties and my mother
              lives in the Sinnamon Park Retirement Village.

              Does your relative have Irish connections?

              Fiona
            • Traci
              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 23, 2009
                I am searching the following surnames, mostly in Georgia:

                Roberts
                Holden
                Peace
                Tomlin
                Bridges
                Workman
                Rountree
                Hanes

                Anybody out there with any of these? Please contact me so we can compare notes.
                Traci R.
              • jamesr23@juno.com
                Message 7 of 16 , Apr 24, 2009
                  Hello Traci,
                  My name is Ann H. Rountree. I canhelp maybe with your Rountree and Roberts questions?

                  Get a degree in computer sciences. Find a school near you.
                  http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTEfdRi3UcumS7SnBS8LOpqriw6dTqjL5mND1LlfT0dVGphqK9xdWw/