Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Roll Call

  • Rita Maury
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 10, 2005
      Where do your Sinnamon's come from? Rita maury
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 10, 2005
        I have at least 300 surnames am researching in Sumner County TN from 1790-today, or Smith County TN. 1790's-1860 then Sumner County TN.

        "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."
        by Lazarus Long

        fuzzy-brandy-butter-elf *giggle* proud member of the IBSSG

        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 10, 2005
          Thank you, I will check them out. I'm thrilled to even find Sinnamon's
          Sinna

          Hi,

          You might be interested that Rootsweb.com has a mailing list for SINNAMON.

        • Sinnamon
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 10, 2005
            Where do your Sinnamon's come from?

            Rita, we don't have a lot of information on my Great Grandpareents. My Grandfather died at a young age. My father never knew them. Tina found him in IN. I've been told he was Irish. Dad thinks that after Henry died Grandma married a Bunn.

            Sinna

          • Amy Bostick
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 14, 2005
              I am looking for my GGG-Grandfather Jesse Summers who
              was born in TN around early 1800s. Married an
              Elizabeth. Had sons including Greenberry, Lazarus and
              my GG-Grandfather Jesse, Jr.. Any help is
              appreciated.

              Thanks,
              Amy
              --- Faye Parker <fairplay51@...> wrote:

              > I have at least 300 surnames am researching in
              > Sumner County TN from 1790-today, or Smith County
              > TN. 1790's-1860 then Sumner County TN.
              >

              > "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."
              > by Lazarus Long
              >
              > fuzzy-brandy-butter-elf *giggle* proud member of the
              > IBSSG

              > removed]

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • fad582000
              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 20, 2005
                Hello Sinnamon

                I don't know if this is in anyway relevant but the suburb in which I
                live is called Sinnamon Park which is in Brisbane Australia. The
                whole area was named after Hercules Sinnamon who emigrated from
                Ireland in the late 1800s. The park directly across from us is
                called Portadown park and his descendants still live in the area.
                He left much of the land that he owned to charaties and my mother
                lives in the Sinnamon Park Retirement Village.

                Does your relative have Irish connections?

                Fiona
              • Traci
                Message 7 of 16 , Apr 23, 2009
                  I am searching the following surnames, mostly in Georgia:

                  Roberts
                  Holden
                  Peace
                  Tomlin
                  Bridges
                  Workman
                  Rountree
                  Hanes

                  Anybody out there with any of these? Please contact me so we can compare notes.
                  Traci R.
                • jamesr23@juno.com
                  Message 8 of 16 , Apr 24, 2009
                    Hello Traci,
                    My name is Ann H. Rountree. I canhelp maybe with your Rountree and Roberts questions?

                    Get a degree in computer sciences. Find a school near you.
                    http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTEfdRi3UcumS7SnBS8LOpqriw6dTqjL5mND1LlfT0dVGphqK9xdWw/