Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Roll Call

  • highlandgranny
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 10, 2005
      Hi,

      You might be interested that Rootsweb.com has a mailing list for SINNAMON.

      http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/surname/s/sinnamon.html

      There is also a mailing list but it is not very active.

      http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec?htx=board&r=rw&p=surnames.sinnamon

      Sinnamon wrote on 02/09/2005, 11:41 PM:

      > Hello, I'm a new member.
      >
      > My name is Sinnamon (real first name), I'm named for my
      > Grandfather. His last name was Sinnamon, has anyone come across any
      > Sinnamon's? Very little is known about him, except his name was
      > Henery and he lived in Illionos. He was married to a Emma Culver.
      >
      > Thank you so much for any help.
      >
      > SinnaI

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Rita Maury
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 10, 2005
        Where do your Sinnamon's come from? Rita maury
        My name is Sinnamon (real first name), I'm named for my Grandfather. His last name was Sinnamon, has anyone come across any Sinnamon's? Very little is known about him, except his name was Henery and he lived in Illionos. He was married to a Emma Culver.

        Thank you so much for any help.

        SinnaI

        http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=5647408&siteid=18621718<http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=5647408&siteid=18621718>

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Faye Parker
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 10, 2005
          I have at least 300 surnames am researching in Sumner County TN from 1790-today, or Smith County TN. 1790's-1860 then Sumner County TN.

          "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."
          by Lazarus Long

          fuzzy-brandy-butter-elf *giggle* proud member of the IBSSG

          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 10, 2005
            Thank you, I will check them out. I'm thrilled to even find Sinnamon's
            Sinna

            Hi,

            You might be interested that Rootsweb.com has a mailing list for SINNAMON.

          • Sinnamon
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 10, 2005
              Where do your Sinnamon's come from?

              Rita, we don't have a lot of information on my Great Grandpareents. My Grandfather died at a young age. My father never knew them. Tina found him in IN. I've been told he was Irish. Dad thinks that after Henry died Grandma married a Bunn.

              Sinna

            • Amy Bostick
              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 14, 2005
                I am looking for my GGG-Grandfather Jesse Summers who
                was born in TN around early 1800s. Married an
                Elizabeth. Had sons including Greenberry, Lazarus and
                my GG-Grandfather Jesse, Jr.. Any help is
                appreciated.

                Thanks,
                Amy
                --- Faye Parker <fairplay51@...> wrote:

                > I have at least 300 surnames am researching in
                > Sumner County TN from 1790-today, or Smith County
                > TN. 1790's-1860 then Sumner County TN.
                >

                > "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."
                > by Lazarus Long
                >
                > fuzzy-brandy-butter-elf *giggle* proud member of the
                > IBSSG

                > removed]

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • fad582000
                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 20, 2005
                  Hello Sinnamon

                  I don't know if this is in anyway relevant but the suburb in which I
                  live is called Sinnamon Park which is in Brisbane Australia. The
                  whole area was named after Hercules Sinnamon who emigrated from
                  Ireland in the late 1800s. The park directly across from us is
                  called Portadown park and his descendants still live in the area.
                  He left much of the land that he owned to charaties and my mother
                  lives in the Sinnamon Park Retirement Village.

                  Does your relative have Irish connections?

                  Fiona
                • Traci
                  Message 8 of 16 , Apr 23, 2009
                    I am searching the following surnames, mostly in Georgia:

                    Roberts
                    Holden
                    Peace
                    Tomlin
                    Bridges
                    Workman
                    Rountree
                    Hanes

                    Anybody out there with any of these? Please contact me so we can compare notes.
                    Traci R.
                  • jamesr23@juno.com
                    Message 9 of 16 , Apr 24, 2009
                      Hello Traci,
                      My name is Ann H. Rountree. I canhelp maybe with your Rountree and Roberts questions?

                      Get a degree in computer sciences. Find a school near you.
                      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTEfdRi3UcumS7SnBS8LOpqriw6dTqjL5mND1LlfT0dVGphqK9xdWw/