Roll Call

  • Suanne
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 9, 2005
      Names I am researching:

      Barber-- MD, IL

      Pinkstone--MD

      Duffield--PA, MD

      Poffenberger PA, MD, IL

      Miller--MD

      Palmer/Palmore/Balmer--PA, MD, IL

      Welty--MD, IL

      Moats/Motz--MD, IL

      Zellers--MD, IL

      Williams--Mass, OH, IL

      Williams--NY, OH, IL, WI

      Groff/Graf-NY, IL, OR

      Moss--PA, IL

      Haskell--NY, OH, IL
    • Sinnamon
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 9, 2005
        Hello, I'm a new member.

        My name is Sinnamon (real first name), I'm named for my Grandfather. His last name was Sinnamon, has anyone come across any Sinnamon's? Very little is known about him, except his name was Henery and he lived in Illionos. He was married to a Emma Culver.

        Thank you so much for any help.

        SinnaI

      • tolksteel@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 10, 2005
          I found this record. I hope it helps to at least get you started.

          Tina

          Title: Index to Marriage Records 1844 - 1920 Inclusive Volume I
          Letters A To G Inclusive
          Record Location: Howard County, Indiana
          W. P. A. Original Record Located: County Clerk's Office Kokomo
          Compiled By Indiana Works Progress Administration 1939
          Spouse 1: Emma Culver
          Spouse 2: Henry Sinnamon
          Marriage Date: 26 Oct 1837
          County: Howard
          Book: C- 5
          Original Source Page: 426

          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Sinnamon"
          <falcon01@d...> wrote:
          > Hello, I'm a new member.
          >
          > My name is Sinnamon (real first name), I'm named for my
          Grandfather. His last name was Sinnamon, has anyone come across any
          Sinnamon's? Very little is known about him, except his name was
          Henery and he lived in Illionos. He was married to a Emma Culver.

          > Thank you so much for any help.
          >
          > SinnaI

        • highlandgranny
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 10, 2005
            Hi,

            You might be interested that Rootsweb.com has a mailing list for SINNAMON.

            http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/surname/s/sinnamon.html

            There is also a mailing list but it is not very active.

            http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec?htx=board&r=rw&p=surnames.sinnamon

            Sinnamon wrote on 02/09/2005, 11:41 PM:

            > Hello, I'm a new member.
            >
            > My name is Sinnamon (real first name), I'm named for my
            > Grandfather. His last name was Sinnamon, has anyone come across any
            > Sinnamon's? Very little is known about him, except his name was
            > Henery and he lived in Illionos. He was married to a Emma Culver.
            >
            > Thank you so much for any help.
            >
            > SinnaI

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Rita Maury
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 10, 2005
              Where do your Sinnamon's come from? Rita maury
              My name is Sinnamon (real first name), I'm named for my Grandfather. His last name was Sinnamon, has anyone come across any Sinnamon's? Very little is known about him, except his name was Henery and he lived in Illionos. He was married to a Emma Culver.

              Thank you so much for any help.

              SinnaI

              http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=5647408&siteid=18621718<http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=5647408&siteid=18621718>

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • Faye Parker
              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 10, 2005
                I have at least 300 surnames am researching in Sumner County TN from 1790-today, or Smith County TN. 1790's-1860 then Sumner County TN.

                "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."
                by Lazarus Long

                fuzzy-brandy-butter-elf *giggle* proud member of the IBSSG

                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 10, 2005
                  Thank you, I will check them out. I'm thrilled to even find Sinnamon's
                  Sinna

                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 10, 2005
                    Where do your Sinnamon's come from?

                    Rita, we don't have a lot of information on my Great Grandpareents. My Grandfather died at a young age. My father never knew them. Tina found him in IN. I've been told he was Irish. Dad thinks that after Henry died Grandma married a Bunn.

                    Sinna

                  • Amy Bostick
                    Message 9 of 16 , Feb 14, 2005
                      I am looking for my GGG-Grandfather Jesse Summers who
                      was born in TN around early 1800s. Married an
                      Elizabeth. Had sons including Greenberry, Lazarus and
                      my GG-Grandfather Jesse, Jr.. Any help is
                      appreciated.

                      Thanks,
                      Amy
                      --- Faye Parker <fairplay51@...> wrote:

                      > I have at least 300 surnames am researching in
                      > Sumner County TN from 1790-today, or Smith County
                      > TN. 1790's-1860 then Sumner County TN.
                      >

                      > "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."
                      > by Lazarus Long
                      >
                      > fuzzy-brandy-butter-elf *giggle* proud member of the
                      > IBSSG

                      > removed]

                      http://mail.yahoo.com
                    • fad582000
                      Message 10 of 16 , Feb 20, 2005
                        Hello Sinnamon

                        I don't know if this is in anyway relevant but the suburb in which I
                        live is called Sinnamon Park which is in Brisbane Australia. The
                        whole area was named after Hercules Sinnamon who emigrated from
                        Ireland in the late 1800s. The park directly across from us is
                        called Portadown park and his descendants still live in the area.
                        He left much of the land that he owned to charaties and my mother
                        lives in the Sinnamon Park Retirement Village.

                        Does your relative have Irish connections?

                        Fiona
                      • Traci
                        Message 11 of 16 , Apr 23, 2009
                          I am searching the following surnames, mostly in Georgia:

                          Roberts
                          Holden
                          Peace
                          Tomlin
                          Bridges
                          Workman
                          Rountree
                          Hanes

                          Anybody out there with any of these? Please contact me so we can compare notes.
                          Traci R.
                        • jamesr23@juno.com
                          Message 12 of 16 , Apr 24, 2009
                            Hello Traci,
                            My name is Ann H. Rountree. I canhelp maybe with your Rountree and Roberts questions?

                            Get a degree in computer sciences. Find a school near you.
                            http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTEfdRi3UcumS7SnBS8LOpqriw6dTqjL5mND1LlfT0dVGphqK9xdWw/