Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Thanks for your help..can I help you ?

  • Darlene Buchanan
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2005
      Darlene,
      You sent this message to me instead of Stephanie
      Darlene
      From: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: 02/01/05 07:19:51
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      ?

      Ok As far as Higgs goes it was my grandmother's maiden name, and as
      a child I was told many stories of the Higgs castle and how I was
      royalty. Every little girl's dream. My Aunt is the only one left in
      our family from that side who remembers the history and she is
      sending me some things from the archieves. It does sound like we are
      talking about the same line, because in my tree it split where some
      of the family ended up in Germany and then over to America. I know
      that they arrived here in about the same time frame you are talking
      and only some of the family came in to settle in the states while
      others are scattered. I am absolutely fascinated with how we may be
      able to help one another. please email me with your info and I will
      see if I can tie them in anywhere with mine. Hopefully we can figure
      this out togehter.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor