pictures of tombstones

  • Traci Mills
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2005
      If it's a public place they cannot stop you from photographinf whatever is there. They would have to post signs at the entrance forbidding any photography, and I think it, even then, it would have to be a private cemetery. I would call and ask, just for curiosity sake, about that rule.

      Lois, I have Strickland's in Colquitt Co. I have not done any research on them to know where they're from, though

      Traci in Texas

      Traci in Texas